How to enter
Six steps for successful entry
We have revised the entry process for the 2022 Awards, making the initial entry simpler and less time-consuming.
- Decide on the category you wish to enter.
- Prepare a brief 200-word summary of your entry offline and include any URL links to photo or video files
- Complete the online entry form fully, including the important 200-word summary of your entry
- PLEASE NOTE: You do NOT need to upload a full 1,500-word submission for your entry at this stage.
- Upload one good high resolution image to support your entry and your company/brand logo, when asked
- Submit your completed entry no later than September 30 and pay the entry fee.
Please visit the Useful advice page for further helpful guidance on preparing and submitting your entry for the Care Home Awards.
Eligibility: A company may enter the 2022 Awards if the entry submission covers the period from October 1, 2020 to December 31, 2021 – a fifteen-month period. Please remember, any relevant web and mobile sites must have been available online before midnight on December 31 2021.
Deadline for entries: September 30
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Digital Signage Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential.