The best digital signage, creativity, content, innovation & technology
The Awards are impartial, independent and objective and aim to find the world’s best digital signage projects, creativity, content, innovations and technology.
We are aware that putting together a good entry takes time, but in relative terms it takes very little time and can bring huge benefits. The process of making an entry for the Digital Signage Awards is straightforward. You need to write a 1500-word submission and provide a brief 200-word profile of your entry with a good supporting photo and your company logo and access to any relevant photo or video files on YouTube or Vimeo, or on a micro site.
Remember, you only need to pay for your first entry and that fee for 2024 will be GBP £350.00. Because the PayPal and overseas payment systems for banks have improved so much, there is no longer any need to offer payment using different currencies.
Finally, as the Winners will happily relate, the rewards for winning a Digital Signage Award are plentiful – both tangible in the form of increased business and intangible such as enhanced reputation and ease with which staff are retained, motivated or attracted.
The Awards are announced publicly in print, online and/or at an annual event, if Covid or any other restrictions allow.
The categories are revised each year and the current list is now being reviewed ready for the 2024 Awards:
- 9 Sector categories
- 6 Content and Creativity categories
- 4 Technical Innovation categories
- 1 Outstanding Individual or Company category in the gift of Sixteen:Nine, chosen from nominations. FREE to enter (sponsored by Sixteen:Nine)
- 1 Grand Prix, awarded to the best in show and decided by the judges
Full information on the categories can be found on the Categories page, which will be updated no later than April 30, each year.
- June 1: Call for Entries 2024 opens
- September 30: closing date for entries
- October: first stage Judging complete with Finalist companies announced by October 23
- November and December: second stage Judging completed
- November 30: deadline for Outstanding Individual or Company nominations.
- February 1 2024: dinner and ceremony at Esferic Events Center, Montjuic, Barcelona
- June 1: call for entries opens for 2025 Digital Signage Awards.
Call for Entries opens: June 1 2023
Time is always precious and sometimes writing an awards entry is one of those jobs put off until the last moment. For a helping hand to write your awards entries contact:
Please note that Boost Awards is not only the first and largest company expert in preparing Awards submissions, but is also completely independent. There is no financial relationship between the Digital Signage Awards and Boost and the advice you receive is confidential and impartial.